ANTEC HCG850 EXTREME 80 PLUS GOLD SMPS
Out of stock
Notify me when the item is back in stock.
Industrial Class Performance
Upto 92% Energy Efficiency*
Engineered for the power demands of high-end systems, Antec HCG850 Extreme PSU guarantees 850W of continuous power. As an 80 Plus Gold power supply, it ensures up to 92% high efficiency operation for less heat generation and reduced electricity bills.
HCG850 Extreme delivers non-stop industrial class performance for high-end computer systems at up to 50°C ambient. Thanks to Japanese capacitors, the tightest DC stability and regulation are ensured to maximize system performance.
The whisper-quiet, 135 mm fluid-dynamic bearing (FDB) fan provides high airflow with the durability and longevity that is a signature of Antec quality. With the Zero RPM Manager featuring a fan-off mode at low loads, Antec HCG850 Extreme achieves absolute silence.
Less Clutter, More Reliable
For improved airflow and reduced clutter, Antec HCG850 Extreme adopts fully modular cable management system. This makes your installations, operations and upgrades an easy thing. The PowerCache technology uses an extra capacitor located at the ends of 12V cables to store power and to prevent brownouts from sudden demand spikes.
The heavy-duty and industrial grade protections are ensured, including OCP (Over Current Protection), OVP (Over Voltage Protection), UVP (Under Voltage Protection), SCP (Short Circuit Protection), OPP (Over Power Protection), OTP (Over Temperature Protection), SIP (Surge and Inrush Protection) and NLO (No Load Operation).
– PhaseWave design based on a DC-DC topology
– 16 pin sockets with 2 different 8-pin cables per socket
– Antec Quality 10 years support
– Upto 99%+12V for max CPU and GPU
– 28(18+10) pin MBU socket
– ATX12V 2.4 compatibility
- Guaranteed 850W of Continuous Power from Antec
- 100% Modular－Improves airflow and reduces clutter
- 80 PLUS® GOLD certified－Up to 92% efficient, to reduce your electricity bill
- PhaseWave™ Design－A server-class full-bridge LLC design with a synchronous rectification based on a DC-DC topology
- 16 pin Socket－Industry-leading 16-pin sockets double the modular connectivity by supporting 2 different 8-pin cables per socket and allow for future connector changes
- Antec Quality 10-year warranty and lifetime global 24/7 support
- 135mm FDB Silence－Whisper-quiet high-quality fluid-dynamic bearing fan with long lifetime
- Zero RPM Manager－An advanced low voltage fan control with fan-off mode at low loads for absolute silence
- 99%+12V – Output for maximum CPU & GPU support
- CircuitShield™－Full suite of industrial grade protections: OCP, OVP, UVP, SCP, OPP, OTP, SIP, NLO
- 100% Japanese capacitors achieve unprecedented tight voltage regulation & low ripple & noise to maximize your system’s performance
- 28(18+10) pin MBU socket – For possible future MBU connectors
- ATX12V 2.4－Engineered according to the newest PSU guideline and compatible with the latest CPU generation
- HCG Extreme delivers non-stop industrial class performance for high-end computer systems at up to 50°C ambient.
|Type||ATX 12V 2.4|
|Dimension (W x L x H)||160(L) x 150(W) x 86(H)|
|Input Voltage||100-240 VAC ±10%|
|Input Frequency Range||50Hz-60Hz|
|PFC||Active PFC (>0.9 typical)|
|Power Good Signal||100-500ms|
|Fan||135mm FDB Fan|
|Certifications||80 Plus Gold|
|Connector||1 x MB 24(20+4) Pin
2 x 8(4+4) Pin EPS 12V
6 x 8(6+2) Pin PCI-E
10 x SATA
6 x Molex
1 x FDD
|Net Weight||1.60 Kgs|
|Gross Weight||3.30 Kgs|