NZXT N7 Z490 MOTHERBOARD-MATTE BLACK
N7 Z490 Motherboard
Intel Z490 Gaming Motherboard with Wi-Fi and CAM Features
The N7 Z490 provides everything builders need to get the job done beautifully. With an integrated rear I/O and a streamlined board layout, the N7 Z490 simplifies the building process. With built-in digital RGB and fan controls, users can create fan curves or control RGB lighting from any manufacturer easily via NZXT CAM.
- Four lighting channels powered by NZXT CAM.
- Seven fan channels powered by NZXT CAM.
- Now includes WiFi 6 compatibility and support for all lighting accessories
- Integrated Rear I/O allows for simplified installation experience.
The N7 Z490 includes key features from our RGB and Fan Controller, allowing intuitive control of four RGB lighting channels and seven fan channels through CAM. Lighting accessories from all manufacturers are supported.
The metal cover is available in white or black for a seamless look that blends into the background of any NZXT H Series case for a clean aesthetic.
BUILDING MADE EASIER
The N7 Z490 includes WiFi 6 connectivity and utilizes all PCI express lanes available from the CPU and chipset. The N7’s layout streamlines installation with an integrated rear I/O shield and optimally placed headers for easier setup.
NZXT N7 Z490 MOTHERBOARD (MATTE BLACK)
- Designed around Intel’s Z490 chipset, the N7 Z490 delivers everything you need to build an incredible gaming PC. Features include built-in Wi-Fi 6 connectivity, integrated fan controller, RGB accessories supported across all manufacturers, and more. The motherboard cover perfectly matches the color and finish of your NZXT case, creating a visually seamless backdrop for your components
- The N7 Z490 includes key features from our RGB and Fan Controller, allowing intuitive control of four RGB lighting channels and seven fan channels through CAM. Lighting accessories from all manufactorers are supported.
- The N7’s white or black covers provide a clean design that blends seamlessly with your case.
- The N7 Z490 includes WiFi 6 connectivity and utilizes all PCI express lanes available from the CPU and chipset so everything works as intended.
- The N7’s layout streamlines installation with an integrated rear I/O shield and optimally placed headers for easier setup.
|CPU & Socket||LGA socket 1200 for Intel® 10th Generation Core™ i9/ Core™ i7/ Core™ i5/ Core™ i3 Processors
Support Intel 14nm CPU
Support Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
|Memory||4 x DIMM, Max. 128GB, DDR4
4266 (O.C.)/ 4133 (O.C.)/ 4000(O.C.)/ 3866(O.C.)/ 3733(O.C.)/ 3600(O.C.)/ 3466(O.C.)/ 3400(O.C.)/ 3333(O.C.)/ 3300(O.C.)/ 3200(O.C.)/ 3000(O.C.)/ 2800(O.C.)/ 2666(O.C.)/ 2400(O.C.)/ 2933/ 2800/ 2666/ 2400/ 2133 MHz Non-ECC, Un-buffered Memory
Dual-channel memory architecture
Support Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) 2.0
|Integrated Graphics||Integrated Graphics Processor- Intel® HD Graphics Single-graphic output support: HDMI port
HDMI™ with max. resolution of 4096×[email protected]
Maximum shared memory of 1024MB (for iGPU exclusively)
|Multi GPU Support||Supports AMD 2-Way CrossFireX™ Technology|
|Storage|| Intel® Z490 Chipset
1 x M.2 type 2242/2260/2280 (PCIe 3.0 x4 & SATA mode)
1 x M.2 type 2242/2260/2280 (PCIe 3.0 x4 mode only)
4 x SATA 6Gb/s ports
Support RAID 0/1/5/10
Supports Intel® Smart Response Technology
Intel® Rapid Storage Technology 15
Intel® Optane Memory Ready
|LAN||Realtek® RTL8125BG 2.5G LAN|
|Wireless|| Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AX200 Wi-Fi 6
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax
Support dual band frequency 2.4/5GHz
|Audio||Realtek® ALC1220 Codec
8-Channel High Definition Audio, 32-bit /192KHz DAC
Nichicon Fine Gold Series Audio Capacitors
|USB Ports|| 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 ports (1 at back panel [blue])
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C (at back panel)
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 front panel port (For USB Type-C)
4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports (2 at back panel [blue], 2 at mid-board)
8 x USB 2.0 ports (2 at back panel, 6 at mid-board)
|Expansion Slots||2 x PCIe 3.0 x16 (x16 or dual at 16/x4)
3 x PCIe 3.0 x1
|Rear I/O||1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 port (Light Blue)
2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports (Blue)
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C port
2 x USB 2.0 ports
1 x HDMI™ 1.4b
1 x 2×2 Wireless antenna
1 x Clear CMOS button
1 x LAN (RJ45) port
1 x Optical S/PDIF Out port
1 x 5.1-Channel audio jacks
|Internal I/O||1 x 24-pin EATX power connector
1 x 8+4-pin ATX 12V power connector
1 x 4-pin CPU_FAN connector (Up to 24W per channel)
1 x 4-pin AIO_PUMP connector (Up to 24W per channel)
5 x 4-pin SYS_FAN connectors (Up to 24W per channel)
2 x NZXT RGB LED connectors
1 x 5V Addressable RGB LED connector
1 x 12V RGB LED connector
3 x USB 2.0 header (Up to 6 USB 2.0 ports)
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 header (Up to 2 USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports)
1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 front panel header (For USB Type C)
4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage device support (PCIe 3.0 x4 & SATA mode)
1 x M.2 Socket 3 with M Key, type 2242/2260/2280 storage device support (PCIe 3.0 x4 mode only)
1 x M.2 Socket 1 with E Key, (For wireless cards, supports CNVio)
1 x Power button
1 x Reset button
1 x Front panel audio connector
4 x POST LEDs
|Included Accessories||1 x User’s manual
4 x SATA cables (2 x 90 degree, 2 x 180 degree)
1 x Wireless antenna
2 x M.2 screws
|Operating System||Microsoft® Windows® 10 (64-bit)|
|Regulations & Certifications (EMC & Safety)||FCC, CE, WHQL, ErP/EuP Ready|